Friday, April 13, 2018

Confederate Dry Bones

  
                   Arising from the fire and ashes of war,                  reconstruction and occupation!

But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up..." (Joel 2:20)
... 
.......
It could very well happen; the vision of the valley of dry bones as quoted herein may become a living scenario, and exemplify the manor in which the Confederate States of America will rise again from the flames of war, and the ashes of history. Our people and nation lay as dry bones across the Southland. Waiting the day wherein the call will be trumpeted forth!  While it is true the scriptural verses quoted below is a prophecy concerning the rebirth of Israel, which happened in the twentieth century. Still, often times scriptural verses carry a doubt meaning and it is not at all outside the realm of possibility, the Confederate States of America could follow the same scenario and rise again from the fire and ashes of war, occupation, subjugation and cultural genocide.
.......
 

"The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.

And again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking and the bones came together, bone to his bone. And when I behold, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.


Then saith he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. So I prophesied as he command me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, and exceeding great army." (Ezekiel 37:1-10)  

God save the Confederacy
.......
The empire of our occupational forces will collapse upon itself and that by their own hand; one need not be a prophet to see the signs of their impending demise. Another nation will arise in its stead; we ourselves will decide if that nation will be the Confederate States of America, based upon whether we are true activists or else mired in complacency.

1 comment:


  1. It is written,
    “The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.”
    Ezekiel 37:1-3

    ReplyDelete

Viewers