Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The Church Visitor

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001647572756
,
"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon your servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit." {Joel 2:28-29}.

The story herein is told in the first person, meaning it is told as if I were the person involved, as the plot unfolds! It is believed that we are facing a period of time when enormous miracles will take place; the Almighty God will step into human history and make his presence known, to an extent heretofore never reported in the modern era.

The precise details as to how these events will unfold cannot be predicted with any accuracy, you are however advised to read or reread The Prophetic Countdown, which will give you some small idea as to the foundations of this story. The Confederate Cause will arise again, but not through our own cunning and might, but by the hand of the one true and living Almighty God.

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon your handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit." {Joel 2:28-29}


 


The Experiences of Jacob Bernstein

The Confederate Movement had been stalemated over the past decade, and was slowing down even further during the past several years, causing some among our numbers to either withdraw or simply fade away. Still, I knew better, having born witness to a series of prophesies dating back to the mid-1970’s with spiritual experiences going back even further. My job was to do what could reasonably be done in human terms, and wait upon the Diving Grace and Providence of Almighty God. It was certain that the Almighty God would perform some type of miracle, but what form it would take, I couldn’t be certain to any degree.
 

My home is located in Abilene Texas and I attend a Church whose congregation is made up of a large number of Jewish Christians, though it does not profess itself to be strictly a Messianic Christian Church. We normally would have our worship services on Wednesday evening but for this particular week, we shifted to Thursday, it being the 22 July, the 35th anniversary of a series of prophesies that has both amazed, and in some ways even frightened those involved. The services were scheduled to begin at 7:00 P.M., however I was asked to arrive an hour early for a fellowship meeting with those who were present so many years ago, for the original prophetic utterance.

It was a pleasant evening, and I thought about the prophecies, which had been revisited in the mid-1990’s having been written and spoken about numerous times over the years. Finally I was ready, so I got in my car and made my way through the traffic of Abilene heading toward the Church, which was not so vary far away. Driving into the parking lot I could see the other four standing together, obviously discussing something. I was looking forward to the evening’s fellowship as well as the worship services whatever blessing may be derived.

.
I pulled up along side the others at the front end of the left side parking lot, exited my car and joined them in handshakes and a little discussion of the faith. However I had a feeling in my spirit that I should go inside the Church Sanctuary ahead of them, no particular reason that I could articulate, just a spiritual hunch that it was important for me to do so. Walking around the corner of the Church my mind was filled with thoughts about the past 35 years that has passed, and what those years have wrought. The Double Doors were unlocked, so I entered the small foyer then walked down the right center isle of the Sanctuary toward the Alter.

Pausing several times along the way I finally stopped in the isle alongside about the 7th row of pews, looking up toward heaven I began to pray, "Precious Lord and Heavenly Master, I am at a loss not knowing, which way to turn! You’ve sent a prophecy my way so many years ago, but I am still unable to determine what you would have me to do. Help me Oh Lord, teach me, that I might know your will for my life!" Suddenly in the middle of my prayer, the modest size Sanctuary was light up as if the sun itself had somehow appeared before me, squinting and shielding my eyes I could see nothing but a blinding light.

Finally the light seemed to settle down, though still exceedingly bright, now I could see an image beginning to come into focus out of the intense light. I struggled to adjust my eyes so as to see, if possible, what was before me, what I beheld caused me to be so awe struck and even fearful, that I fell upon my knees. Still, I just had to take another look, so I lifted my head ever so slowly, and what I saw could only be described as an image straight from the Thrown Room of Heaven. The vision of what appeared to me was that of an Archangel, which had came into full view; I trembled in the presence of what must have been God’s own messenger.

The Heavenly Being stood directly in front of the Podium, which formed the centerpiece of the Alter, extending in both directions across the Platform in the front portion of the Church. He had three sets of wings extended outward but folded slightly inward toward himself, the color of his hair could not be determined because of the Glory radiating from him. The Archangel paused, which seemed to me like a long while, but I am sure it was probably no more then a few seconds. Then he spread his wings straight outward and look directly at me, "O Son of Israel, Jacob Bernstein, stand upon your feet, for I am but a Servant of the Most High.

Fear not I am Michael the Archangel, the Spirit of the Lord is upon you, I am sent of the Almighty God, go forth from this place and proclaim, the time is near, even at the door. These words I deliver unto you, there will be a shaking across this land, the likes of which has never been seen and the Empire will fall, but in its place the Republic will be reborn, as will the Confederacy. Behold a Leader will be sent among you for this purpose! Be it known unto you, those things of the prophesy, which have been revealed unto you beforehand, must come to pass, least the wrath of God, fall upon this land for the many sins of the people!"

I then stood upon my feet looking at Michael the Archangel and spoke to him in a trembling voice, ‘Why me O Messenger of the Lord God Almighty, for I am unworthy? Forgive me this question, but the people will ask of me, what sins, how shall I answer them? The Archangel responded, "you shall say unto them, remember Sodom and read of those sins worthy of death, as spoken of by Paul the Apostle, in Romans 1:26-32. Thus shall you reply unto them!" Inside myself, I had never been so frightened in all my life; here I was standing before Michael the Archangel, who is mention in the Holy Scripture.

Who am I to stand in such a Heavenly Presence! Michael the Archangel spoke unto me again, "The Great I AM has chosen you, O Son of Israel, that you might be His witness before the people, when the time is fully come, tell them of he who has been chosen to be their leader. You will meet this man, who is as yet unnamed unto you, and you shall know of him! Rejoice ye in this the House of God, for the ‘Grace of the Most High’ is upon you from this day forward. The other four involved in the prophesies, which are even now gathered outside, together with you yourself, shall be visited at a later time, by yet another Messenger from God."

The other four, I stated, can they not discern that some great thing is going on inside this Sanctuary? "Don’t concern yourself O Son of Israel, they have been distracted by an dog, once I have departed, they will enter of their own accord." Forgive me this last question, O Messenger of God Almighty, but how will I know what I should do? Michael the Archangel began to fold his wings forward and inward, as if wrapping himself inside them, he then unfolded them again. Michael the Archangel slowly began to disappear, as he did so I could hear him say, "The God of all Creation will teach you by the Holy Ghost!"

The Messenger from Heaven was gone and I was once again awe struck, knowing that it had all taken place, but still I was wondering within myself, could I have imagined such a thing? I turned and walked toward the Podium to my left, and suddenly I realized, I was standing in the vary place where only moments ago, an Archangel from Heaven had appeared. I knelt upon my knees before the Alter and cried out unto God, "help me Lord that I might be found completely within your will, let me be found worthy." Once ending my prayer, I stood again upon my feet and began to calm myself down, in light of all that had taken place!


I looked in both directions down the long Alter, even while my mind and my eyes were far away, then hearing the noise of the others entering the Church I turned toward the double doors in the back of the Sanctuary. It was Pastor Richard Donaldson, Alfred Stanford, Wanda Blakely and Grace Clifford. The evening had turned to twilight even while the four of them, which had been outside had become so engrossed in their fellowshipping they failed to take notice. As they entered I expected them to turn on the lights, but instead they paused, gazing in my direction, my own mind was still on the events that had just transpired.

The Pastor spoke first, there’s a light about you Brother Jacob, even in this otherwise darkened room, as if you had stood in the burning light of God’s own presence, what has happened here my bother? As I began to answer Pastor Donaldson, I realized my voice was till trembling out of awe and fear that I had stood face to face with an Archangel from Heaven. Then I realized what Michael the Archangel had said, "The God of all Creation will teach you!" It was one thing to think of it in my mind, but quite another to speak of it so as to relate what had happened to other people!

I began to speak, but found myself in a stutter, M-M-M Michael the Archangel was here, I saw and heard him, and stood in his presence. The four of them began to move forward, down the right center isle, Alfred Stanford was the last, and he reflectively turned on the overhead lights, before walking forward with the others. Wanda Blakely also began to question, you look almost in a state of shock, but of a glorious kind, what did the Archangel Michael say to you? I looked at Pastor Donaldson, then at Wanda and said, ‘He said I am to tell the people of our leader who is yet to come, that I would know of him. He said that the God of all Creation would teach me what to say!

Oh, one more thing, the Archangel Michael called me ‘Son of Israel’ and referred to me by name! What else did he say Jacob, asked Grace Clifford, who was herself all but starry eyed at what she was hearing? The Archangel Michael said, we would all be visited at a later time, he was referring to all of us together, I do believe. I was slowly coming to myself, and began to relate to them, the entire story as to what had taken place. While thinking to myself, as to whether or not I had told the story exactly as it had occurred, by happen chance I looked down at the floor; the area where the Archangel appeared had been bleached white.

Obviously Michael the Archangel had left a spot on the Church’s blue carpet as a kind of sign that we might know of a certainty, we actually experienced these things. Otherwise nothing upon this earth could account for the carpet being altered in such a precise and limited manner, particularly the limited size and shape of the bleaching. Nonetheless after remembering one final item of which the Archangel said, I finished by saying, "He said the four of you, which were outside at the time, would not be aware of what was happening inside, because you’d be distracted by a dog.

The four of them looked at each other, the Pastor replying for all of them said, you could not have known Brother Jacob, that we weren’t aware of this event, accept that it was twilight and we saw a glow of light coming from inside. That is correct, you probably saw the Archangel departing, he obviously wanted you to enter the Church at that time! We must write these things down Jacob, so that others may know of what has taken place here, stated Alfred Stanford. About that time the double doors to the Church Sanctuary opened, and the Congregation began to enter for the evenings worship service.

However rather then coming forward immediately they paused at the back, their number for the time being slowly growing to about 30 people or more, they were all muttering in a low tone of voice one to another. Then one of them, a Mrs. Geraldine Winslow, spoke loud enough for all to hear, "the five of them, she said, I perceive that something very unusual has taken place here." Another congregant added his own words, howbeit his words were broken, "there has been a miracle here this evening, has there not?" We must be told of what has taken place, he stated, still speaking in a broken tone of voice?

More and more of the congregation entered through the double doors, which were wide open by this time, all of them seemingly fearful of moving forward or of touching the five, who were still standing at front and center. A Mr. Walt O’Brien, who had just entered and bore witness, later spoke of their fear of approaching the five of them, particularly Jacob Bernstein. The five of them look at each, then slowly turned and looked at the Congregants at the back of the Sanctuary, unable to see what they were seeing from their own advantage point, at the back of the Church.

Finally a dozen or so of them bravely moved ever so slowly forward, as the others began to follow, moving not only down the right center isle, but also down the left center isle as well as through the pews toward the outside isles. They move very slowly toward the front where their five Brothers and Sisters in Christ were standing. As they approached they could see much better, they were all filled with questions. Pastor Donaldson urged the people to be seated and he would ask the other four to take turns addressing the Congregation, followed by he himself. Once everyone was seated the Pastor opened the service with a prayer, lead by one of the Congregants, afterward they all joined in several Church Hymns.

Jacob Bernstein, who had witnessed the visitation along with the other three, were all seated in the front right hand center pew waiting for their turn to tell the Congregation what had taken place, each bearing witness to the events. One by one the four stood to their feet and approached the podium, and told of what had taken place, each from their own perspective. The people became ever more spiritually uplifted by what they were being told! None of them would have thought that an Angel of the Lord would visit their own modest but humble Church. Grace Clifford was the third of the five to address the Congregation, and by this time the interludes between their testimonials had become quite prolonged by the praises to the Lord, coming from the Congregants.

The time passed quickly as all of them grew in the Spirit of the Lord, until some of the members realizing the children were growing tired and weary, and went outside to fetch blankets. The Pastor himself slipped into a left side office were the Choir Robes were stored and brought out a number of them, so as to use them also as blankets, for the children. Before anyone realized, the night had passed and it was morning, but even then, the service had been so glorious, it was difficult to bring the service to a close. However word managed to spread that very Friday that an Archangel had visited the local Bethany Christian Church.

The locals were so excited the Pastor had little option but to call for another service on Saturday Evening the 24th, but be that as it may, the five, which had been involve in one way or the other, found themselves coming together on Saturday Morning to answer questions from a throng of Mass Media news Reporters, then gathered on the lawn of the Church. A sizeable portion of the Congregation heard of the coming Press Conference, as did a number of local citizens. They all gathered that morning to hear the story that an Archangel visited the Church, and had proclaimed the coming fall of the Empire.

The News Journalists, both printed and broadcast, were asking questions of those who had been in and around the Church at the time the Archangel was said to have appeared. The Pastor decided it was time to confront the media and answer, if possible, a few of their many questions. A member familiar with communications devices had set up the portable microphones of the Church as well as two loud speakers. Pastor Donaldson stepped up to the microphone and began to speak; Ladies and Gentlemen, members of the Press, I will attempt to explain the progression of events as they unfolded, short of the details of the visitation.

When I am finished, Mr. Jacob Bernstein will tell his own story of the visitation by the Archangel, he being the only person inside the Church, when the event took place. The remaining four of us were witnesses to a bright flash of light coming from inside, and we entered the building so as to see what had taken place. One by one Alfred Stanford, Wanda Blakely and Grace Clifford came to the microphones and gave their remarks to the mass media, the Pastor Richard Donaldson having already given his testimony. Finally, what everyone was looking forward to, with eager anticipation, the testimony of the one individual, having seen the Archangel?

I slowly stepped forward to the microphone, not being sure what I would say, how could such a miracle be explained to a Secular Press, in such a way that would make sense to them. More then likely they’d think I was some type of right wing whacko; they’ll probably classify my story along side U.F.O. Sightings and Alien Kidnappings. But who was I to refuse, after all I did see Michael the Archangel, he did in fact relate to me the coming of a Confederate National Leader, as well as the fall of the Empire and the Rebirth of the Republic. He even made it clear I would be the one to know of the Leader, and that I should tell people what he had said!

Pastor Donaldson introduced me, and then stepped away from the microphone, Ladies and gentlemen, he said, our own Mr. Jacob Bernstein. I began by saying, I will tell you the story of what I saw and heard, afterward I will be open for questions. Inside myself, I figured I’d live to regret that last part, about opening for questions! Nonetheless I told my story, being vary careful to tell every detail as accurately as possible, and true to form, the questions were hurled at me like ice balls in a hail storm. I pointed to a lady I had recognized from the local news, even though I knew she was as liberal as they come.

Why, she said, is the United States being referred to as an Empire? First of all you must understand an Archangel from Heaven used the term, however, be that as it may, an Empire by definition uses force to retain Nations, States or Providences under their domination. Where the United States was created as a Voluntary Union, war was used as an instrument to transform it into a consolidation under the absolute control of the Federal Bureaucracy. As the questions continued, a gentlemen standing not far away asked, what proof have you of this visitation by an Archangel, and why should we believe it to be true?

I am not here to prove anything, I have told you of the experience, you are free to believe or reject, but I assure you, the day will come when you will harbor absolute no doubt whatsoever. The choice is yours believe now or believe later! Personally, I was convinced there were approximately as many believers as non-believers among the throngs of people present, save for the mass media. The mass media will slant the story no matter what was told them by a Christian Conservative! It would have been interesting to know how many among them believed in evolution verses creation, that would divide the sheep from the goats.

Confederate Leader Known to Jacob Bernstein

The initial hoopla over the report of a Heavenly Visitor to the Bethany Christian Church of Abilene Texas subsided, and the story slipped from the headlines and the talk shows, while continuing to bounce around the Internet. During this period of time the various Christian Prophetic Ministries remained relatively quiet on the issue, however they could not continue to ignore the mass media’s previous coverage nor of the ongoing discussions over so many Internet Sites. Creditable witnesses had reported seeing the Archangel Michael, a messenger from the Almighty God, and it would be fool hearty to pretend it never happened.

On Friday the 3rd of September, the Church Pastor Richard Donaldson received a telephone call from Perry Jones Ministries! A date was agreed upon for him, along with his film crew, for them selves pay a visit to the Church. The five people involved were scheduled to be present for the interview, which was to take place at the vary Church where it all happened. However delays in the scheduling of the interview caused by the urgencies of other events, meant a postponement until Friday 18 February 2011. It was a partly cloudy but mild day in Abilene, fostered by a pleasant weather front coming in from the Gulf of Mexico.

Pastor Richard Donaldson, Alfred Sanford, Wanda Blakely, Grace Clifford and myself, Jacob Bernstein, all gathered at the Church at 9:30 A.M. that Friday in order to have a little fellowship and prayer prior to the arrival of Reverend Perry Jones and his wife Helena. Alfred Stanford was asked to offer a prayer that the interview this vary morning, would be in accordance with the will of God. The five gathered for a conversation before the Alter at the right hand side of the Podium. They then unconscientiously moved toward the center, and without thinking, found them selves standing upon that same circle where the Archangel had appeared.

As I began to pray they all joined their hands together with me as a sign of unity in Christ Jesus, in asking that God would bless this day and the interview, which would soon get underway. "Precious Lord and Heavenly Master, I said, we humbly come before you seeking that we might be ever within Thy will, as we attempt to relate to others, the miracle that has taken place in this, Thy House. We desire to become as instruments in carrying out your strategy and your plan! We know O Lord that we are the clay and you are the potter, mold us O Lord in all that we do and say, for your glory and praise. Amen!"

The brief fellowship and prayer having concluded Reverend Perry Jones, his wife Helena and their camera crew entered through the double doors, which had been intentionally left unlocked. Reverend Donaldson walked toward them, approaching with an extended hand for to great them. We all engaged in a little conversation as brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, then it was agreed that we’d go outside and tape the outdoor portion of the interview before returning inside for Jacob Bernstein’s testimony. The automobiles had all been purposefully lined up in the same place and positioned, as they were on the day the Archangel appeared.

After exiting the Church and walking around the corner toward parked cars the camera crew quickly set up the camera, the Reverent as well as the four involved, all having a cordless lapel microphone, thus the interview began. Each of the men made every effort to stand in the same position, as they were that same morning, Reverend Jones interviewed first the group of four together, then each one separately. The time passed and the outside interview was soon over, so they all went inside for my own portion of the interview. Jacob walked through each step as it transpired on what he referred to as Miracle Morning!

Helena, Reverend Stone’s wife, followed her husband and the camera crew, commenting as to how it appeared from a spectators point of view, and giving advise during breaks in each series of takes. Finally, the last portion of the interview was being concluded, where the Archangel appeared and spoke to me, Jacob Bernstein. It was later reported, that as I was nearing end of my explanation as to Michael the Archangel’s appearance, I was relating how the Archangel had disappeared, I then stepped forward and to my left directly onto the now bleach while area of the Church’s blue carpet before, positioned before the Alter.

As I discovered, I had turned in several directions, and was about to finish, when suddenly I stretched my hands and arms Heavenward and began to speak in perfect Hebrew, having never learned. Pastor Richard Donaldson, Alfred Stanford, Wanda Blakely and Grace Clifford were a gasp, having known me for may years, and were vary much aware, I had never learned Hebrew. Reverend Jones signaled to his cameraman, I was told, to continue recording, and whispered in a low tone, God has offered this as evidence. Later when it was translated into English, I had repeated word for word, what had transpired between Michael the Archangel and himself.

However there was an added statement, which in English meant; "I the Lord God, have provided me Jacob Bernstein and the other four with him, as my witnesses. Here ye them!" About that time, I came to myself and closed the interview in my normal voice and tone, as if the Hebrew utterance had never taken place. Afterward, Reverend Jones asked of me, if I was aware that I had switched to Hebrew in describing what had taken place? I looked around at the others and then back to Brother Jones; no I replied, how could that be, I have never learned Hebrew.

Everyone then joined together in praise to the Lord, that he had paid a visited, and had made his will known! Nonetheless all that had taken place at the Church on Friday the 18th was recorded and would later be used on the Reverent Perry Jones telecast. On Monday 22 February the events that transpired at the Bethany Christian Church was aired over television. Numbers of individuals that knew Brother Jacob Bernstein over many years stepped forward and gave evidence, that I had never learned Hebrew. Further, I was till unable to speak the language, even after the events surrounding the utterance had passed!

As the taped interview along with the testimonies given by so many others were viewed by television audiences and shown to Church Congregations, a revival began to spread, which spilled over to the general public. Only the most radical skeptics could now deny, the Lord God Himself, had sent a witness among his people, and verified it with signs and wonders. The entire issue soon became wrapped up in the most wide spread revivals in more then 100 years. It became clear to me, that all this was leading not only to the rebirth the Grand Ole Republic but of restoring the Confederacy as predominantly a Christian People and nation.

Memorial Service in Montgomery

Over the past year airing or posting of news that the Archangel Michael had visited the Bethany Christian Church in Abilene Texas had not only spawned a revival, but also caused an expanded interest in the Confederate Cause. Still no one seemed to know how to turn these advantages into a political cultural power block strong enough to advance the Cause, let alone free the Confederacy. There were those who believed we should at the vary-least hold a kind of combination rally and memorial service. The various Southern States held their Confederate Memorial Day on differing dates, so a suitable alternate date was chosen.

The date was Monday 9 April and the occasion would be to memorialize not only the men and women, who had sacrificed so much but also of the nation, fore whom they fought to gain independence. The four of the five normally had little relationship with those things Confederate and Southern prior to the Heavenly Visitor nearly a year before. Now all five of us decided we’d travel to Montgomery for the occasion! Given all the attention given to the Archangel having proclaimed the fall of the Empire as well as the rebirth of the Confederacy, the interest in the Confederate Cause was evidenced by the sizeable crowd gathered in Montgomery.

One could not ask for a better day, the soft breeze of spring was in the air, the sun was bright, mild temperature and snow-white power like clouds was sprinkled about the sky. A loud speaker was mounted at the top center landing at the front entrance the Alabama State Capital Building. Across the street could be seen the First White House of the Confederacy, and flying the Stars and Strips rather then the Stars and Bars flew; however I knew that situation would be changed soon enough. The lawn on both sides of the walkway leading to the street was covered with people and street venders could be seen preparing for a good day in sales.

The five of us, Pastor Richard Donaldson, Alfred Stanford, Wanda Blakely, Grace Clifford and myself Jacob Bernstein waited under a shade tree on the left side of the entrance walkway. The events were scheduled to begin at 10:00 A.M. that morning, which was only 15 minutes away. I spotted Mr. George McCullum, Founder of the Confederate Legion and of the Gideon Battalion, standing in the crowd and waved him over. While I had been corresponding with Mr. McCullum, we hadn’t actually seen one another in years, so we were soon engaged in a friendly discussion, as we briefly looked back over the years.

When suddenly a man who was obviously just walking by caught my attention, as our eyes made contact he ask of me, do we know each other, could it be that we have met somewhere? Intending to speak under my breath, I spoke loud enough for the other five to hear me, "I know of you sir, I’ve been waiting for your arrival on the scene for a vary long time. Then he replied, Oh yes you are the gentleman who saw the Archangel Michael, are you not? Yes I said, and I’ve given much thought to what is on the taped interviews! I replied to the gentleman, are you that man of whom I’ve been waiting?

He reached out and we shook hands, "I am Brian Augustus Tappan, which is my English name, my Jewish name is Levi Ben-Zion, and when our Lord is ready, I am prepared to do his will, according to the prophesies. Mr. Bernstein, I have wrestled with this, not wanting to assume upon myself, that which God has not ordained for me. Thus I have pushed it aside for years, but now, I cannot deny it any longer, and our Lord has called me to a purpose. I seek your prayer and those of your friends, that I might be always in his will and that I be found worthy of his good graces.

I ask Levi Ben-Zion, how is it that you have two distinct sets of names? He smiled and replied; my great grandfather fled Germany as the Nazi’s came to power, in order to get past the boarder guards he said his name is William Tappan, he later immigrated to the United States and gave them that same name. My father continued the name into a new family tradition and gave me two sets of names, but my ancestral family name is Ben-Zion. I was sure based upon the prophecies that he had never married, but I did want to hear it from him personally, so I asked; How about your wife, is she here or are you not married?

He looked at me and replied, based upon the vary prophesies of which you are aware, you must surely know that I am single, but nonetheless, you are proper to have so politely asked. About that time the announcement was made over the loud speakers, that the program was beginning, an S.C.V. Chaplain offered a prayer, and then we all joined in a stanza of Dixie. At this point a guest speaker was expected to come forward, but for whatever reason he had failed to show. The Master of Ceremonies came forward and apologized for the delay, then step aside and spoke to two other gentlemen, which had helped organize the program.

He then stepped once again before the microphone asking; "Is a Mr. Bryan Tappan in the audience, if so would you please come forward, we’d like to speak to you. The man I now knew as Levi Ben-Zion, excused himself and walked humbly out of the crowd, up the steps toward what would prove to be his entry onto the world stage. As he reached the top landing, the now four men spoke briefly, obviously asking him if he’d speak to the people. The Master of Ceremonies then returned to the microphone saying, I’d like to introduce to you, Mr. Bryan Augustus Tappan, he then backed away as Levi Ben-Zion approached the microphone.

As he began to speak I said out loud to the others, this is our Confederate National Leader, of whom we have waited so vary long, now watch another miracle take place. The microphone had a stand, but the microphone itself was cordless, as Levi stood before the people, he removed the microphone from the stand. He scanned over the audience and I could see that certain look about him, and I knew precisely where it came from. He began to speak, our honorable Master of Ceremonies has introduced me as Bryan Augustus Tappan, and so I am.

However I have another name, which is Levi Ben-Zion, I am a Jew and the double names is something of which I will explain at a later date. We have assembled here to pay homage to those who fought, suffered, bled and died for the Confederate States of America. But I have come before you for yet another reason, for I am sent to you not of myself but of the Almighty God who has prepared this day before the foundations of the world. My forefathers suffered in hard bondage as slaves of the mighty Pharaoh of Egypt, until Moses was sent of God to deliver them.

Just as Moses commanded of the Egyptian Pharaoh "Let my People Go" in like manner I call for this modern 21st century Yankee Pharaoh "Let my people and nation go" that they might worship the Almighty God in their Churches, Synagogues, Public Schools and other Public Places. It is for those of us today to marry and raise our children in the fear and admonition of the Lord God, yet these children have been denied what was bought for them on Cavalry’s cross. We are now in an Election year for the U.S. Presidency, but mine is to see inaugurated the Second President, Confederate States of America.

We all looked at Levi Ben-Zion as he spoke like no man had spoken, probably since the time of Moses, and with an air of authority about him. Then we all looked at each other, for there was something else going on before us, other then Levi’s speaking; we all could see two Angels of God standing, one on each side, and an Archangel we took to be Gabriel stood on the steps before him. Then Levi did something else amazing, he walked back and stood on the star marking the spot upon which Jefferson Davis was inaugurated as Provisional President, on 18 February 1861.

As he did so, he proclaimed, here on this very spot, the Confederacy was born and on this very spot it shall be reborn, let me therefore proclaim, the Confederate Proclamation of Independence is activated here and now. Even those on the upper landing that had organized these ceremonies were awe struck, but looking out at the crowd, it was obvious the throngs believed him and was prepared to follow him. While Levi Ben-Zion had been speaking, the crowd had more then doubled and a number of mass media television and radio crews arrived so as to broadcast the event.

As I scanned the scene before me I could see Fox News, C.N.N., A.B.C., C.B.S. and N.B.C., the foreign press would no doubt arrive shortly or else they’d pick up the story from U.S. Broadcasters. In any case the arrival of a true Confederate National Leader was no longer future tense, for he is here and now standing before us, as well as the entire world. Levi Ben-Zion in one single speech has set the agenda for the entire Confederate Cause, now he has drawn all things Confederate and Southern under his leadership. All of our various organization, Confederate and Southern, will now answer to him and his agenda!

The Archangel Michael had said we’d be visited again and so we were, for afterwards there was no reports of anyone seeing the two Angels or the Archangel we believed to be Gabriel standing in the presence of Levi Ben-Zion that day. It wasn’t merely what Levi said during his 25-minute speech, but the charisma, authority and power under which he spoke. Even as he was finishing his speech a Platoon of approximately 35 re-enactors in gray with musket rifles, in an automatic response, fell out onto the walkway. After they had organized themselves, they march up the steps and surrounded Levi Ben-Zion, acting as a kind of guard for him.

The police had figure it would be modest size law abiding crowd so only a half dozen uniformed police were sent as crowd control, if needed, but now, things had radically changed. The Chief of Police called Major John Carlson; "Mr. Mayor, he said, we have no other option but to give Mr. Bryan Tappan full protection until he departs our city." Why so much asked the Major; "because, said the Chief of Police, if he were to be injured or killed, those crowds out there will tear this city apart. Such a rampage would make the riots of the 1960’s look like a Sunday school picnic in the park by comparison.

The Mayor agreed and soon a dozen police cars carrying approximately two dozen police arrived, and set up what they considered defendable positions, serving as body guards for the new Confederate National Leader. Across the street at the First White House of the Confederacy a debate with the Curator was taking place. An employee pointed out, we must raise the Stars and Bars of the Confederacy and do it now. Why ask the Curator? Because if we don’t those people out there will, just look at them, they now have a national leader and they mean business.

Shortly the word spread through the crowd, even as they began to break up and depart; the First National Flag of the Confederacy, which flew over the building while Jefferson Davis resided there, has been raised once more. In the weeks and months that followed Officer Billets of the Confederate Legion as well as the Gideon Battalion was filled by men sent by Levi Ben-Zion. The General Staff Billets followed and soon the ranks of the Gideon were also filled, as were those of the Confederate Legion itself. The years of inactivity have ended; the Gideon Battalion would become the centerpiece of the Confederate Cause.

The Prophetic Countdown was well underway to being fulfilled, and in a manner never dreamed of by those, which had uttered the prophecies so many years before. The Administration in Washington worked late into the night trying to figure out what they could or should do about the resurgence of the Confederate Cause in Century Twenty One. How could this be, didn’t we crush them and bring about their surrender 147 years ago, ask the President, during an emergency meeting of his Security Staff. They debated back and forth, until one of them stood to his feet.
.


My grandfather is a devout Messianic Jew, he believes this man known to the Confederates, as Levi Ben-Zion is one of the 144,000 prophesied in the Book of Revelation. Whether he is or not, I cannot say, but if by chance is he is, and we were to attempt putting him down or bringing him to trial, we will be opposing the Almighty God Himself. In such a case, none of our laws, regulations or adjudications will help us, not even a Supreme Court Injunction. And might I add, neither will our jails, prisons and all the forces at our disposal, for if he is what my grandfather believes, God will not permit us to harm him. This time force is not an option!

As the sun arose the morning of Tuesday the 10th, the gloom and doom crowd as well as the doubters was silenced, organizations like unto the A.C.L.U., S.C.L.C., S.P.L.C., N.A.A.C.P. and a host of others knew instinctively, that the gig was up. Like rats fleeing a burning ship, they began to make contingency plans toward the day, which was soon to come, wherein, as the prophecies indicated, the Empire would fall, the Grand Ole Republic reborn and the Confederacy liberated and restored. The previous day had brought about a whole new world, where the Yankee Empire will soon face the end of its World Superpower status.

God save the Confederacy

1 comment:

  1. "But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things." {Joel 2:20}

    ReplyDelete

Viewers